COVID-19 Pandemic Update
To our valued clients:
We have made some changes due to the recent spread of COVID-19.
- We are temporarily reducing our late night hours. The office will be open Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and every Saturday 8am-3pm.
- 5pm-6pm (2pm-3pm on Saturday) will be designated to prescription medication and food pick ups.
- To adhere to social distancing recommendations, we are doing all check-ins, discharges, appointments, and payments via telephone. The front door will be locked at all times.
- When you arrive at Plumtrees please call the office to alert staff and a technician will retrieve your beloved pet. If you feel sick please send someone else.
- If you are sick and/or quarantined but have a sick pet please call the office and we will do whatever we can via telephone to help you.
- At this time we are only taking credit cards or Care Credit as payment over the phone. We are not accepting cash or check.
We truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Plumtrees is doing all we can to stay healthy and open to treat our four legged clients during this difficult time.
Please call the office if you have any further questions at 203-748-8878.
Thank you from all of us!